Are you unhappy with current dog daycare standards, and seeking to transform your daycare into an enrichment-driven facility?
- desire to understand the term Enrichment in a way that it can be operationalized behaviorally?
- want to learn about Enrichment in a way that can be observed and measured unambiguously?
- desperately want to learn about Enrichment as a whole, so that you and your team can create whole-body, sensory experiences that promote rich and robust living experiences for the dogs in your care? (not just those enhancements related to feeding).
IF SO, KEEP READING, BECAUSE THIS EVENT MIGHT BE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR….
Are you struggling with...
- dogs being confined to small, crowded spaces, not being allowed to be "dogs"
- dogs afraid to attend your daycare, hiding and looking scared?
- dogs picking up bad habits / negative behaviors from other dogs?
- dogs experiencing stress, high-energy (with no outlet), and problem behaviors, but you can't identify where the stress is coming from?
Do you want...
- more engagement with your dogs, including games, activities, and play overall?
- to stop illness and dog fights in your facility, pretty much for good?
- to end staff turnover, by creating a culture where your team members stick around because they love each day's new challenges and personal growth, as they engage with the dogs and their teammates?